If you are the owner of the iPhone X, we are sure you will enjoy all the features of this amazing phone. The advantage of this latest Apple Smartphone is that it doesn’t have a home button like the previous iPhone. So you can’t close the application using the old way, just by pressing the home button.
If an application is not responsive or does not work properly, you must force it to close. On the iPhone with the home button, you can just press the button twice and swipe up to close the application you want. If you are wondering how to close the application on the iPhone X, we will show you how to force the application to stop.
How to close the application on the iPhone X
You need some time to familiarize yourself with the iPhone X that doesn’t have a home button. If you want to close the particular application that you are currently using, all you need to do is swipe up from the bottom of the screen. In this way, you will return to the home screen.
How to force close freeze application on iPhone X
If an application remains frozen or does not work properly, you must force it to stop doing so. Also, if you see your device running slower than usual, you must close the application running in the background. This will speed up the performance of your iPhone and will run better.
Here’s how to force the application close on the iPhone X:
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold your finger in the middle of the screen for a few seconds.
- This will bring up the App Switcher mode.
- Now, touch the display and hold it.
- The red button (minus sign) will appear in the upper left corner of each application.
- You can press the minus sign or swipe up to close the application you want.